Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sector
The firm is well acquainted with the pharmaceutical legal framework in Syria since the nineties and has particularly been involved in:
- Advising a multinational pharmaceutical company on their initial setup in Syria including drafting all necessary agreements and contracts and preparing all needed applications.
- Establishing scientific offices of International Pharmaceutical firms Syria is governed by specifically Law No. 7 of 2005 and Decision No.36/T/2005 issued by Minister of Health.
- Drafting and advising on pharmaceutical license agreements
- Advising on the establishment of pharmaceutical industries
- Registering medication at the Ministry of Health
- Advising on the trade of pharmaceutical products (including the latest LD 24/2010)
- Advising on the bar-coding system for pharmaceutical products at the Ministry of Health